Canon 700D / Rebel T5i DSLR Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens
The Canon 700D/Rebel T5i DSLR Camera is an APS-C format digital SLR camera with an 18MP CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 5 image processor. It is combined with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens for an effective range of wide-angle to standard focal length.
The Canon 700D/Rebel T5i DSLR Camera With 14-bit Analog/Digital conversion, an ISO range from 100-12800 (expandable to 25600) and Multi Shot Noise Reduction, the Rebel T5i offers sha-rp details, accurate colors and low-noise imaging in both bright and low-light shooting situations. Its 9-point all cross-type autofocus system provides fast focusing when shooting with the viewfinder, and Hybrid CMOS AF increases autofocus speeds when shooting in Live View. The Rebel T5i can continuously shoot up to 5 fps.
A 3.0″ Clear View II Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD with 1,040k-dot resolution provides composition and playback viewing. Its tilt and swivel capability makes it easy to compose your shots at odd angles, and a smudge-resistant coating keeps the monitor clear. Intuitive touchscreen operation includes Touch Autofocus.
Full HD 1080p at 30 fps and 24 fps is supported with Movie Servo for continuous autofocus during shooting. Manual exposure is provided in video mode and 60 fps is possible when shooting at 720p HD. A built-in stereo microphone with manual audio level adjustment is provided for quality audio recording with your videos.
Scene Intelligent Auto Mode automatically makes the optimal camera adjustments based on scene recognition and improved scene detection is particularly helpful when shooting night scenes. Advanced imaging features such as Handheld Night Scene and HDR Backlight Control make capturing difficult shots easy, and seven Filters add expressive touches to your images and can even be viewed in real time during Live View shooting.
18MP CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- High resolution, low-noise imaging and fast performance speed, including 5 fps continuous shooting, is provided by the combination of the Canon DIGIC 5 Image Processor and 18MP CMOS sensor.
- 3.0″ Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- A 3.0″ Clear View II Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD monitor with 1,040k-dot resolution provides clear composition and playback viewing even in bright light. Its tilt and swivel capability makes shooting at odd angles easy, and a smudge-resistant coating keeps the monitor clear. Seven-level brightness control is available. Intuitive touchscreen control makes menu control simple, and even offers Touch Autofocus.
- Full HD 1080 Video Capture
- Full HD Movie mode supports Movie Servo for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects during recording. Manual exposure control and a built-in stereo microphone with manual audio level adjustment provide high-quality control over your shooting, and multiple frame rates and resolutions provide quality-level and stylistic shooting options. The ISO range in Video mode is 100-6400, and is expandable to 12800. Stills can be recorded during video shooting simply by pressing the camera's shutter button.
- 14-bit A/D Conversion
- With 14-bit analog-to-digital conversion, the Rebel T5i captures and records images with subtle tonal gradations and details resulting in more realistic and color-accurate images. By recording up to 16,384 colors per channel, the Rebel T5i ensures that the fine details are recorded with accuracy.
- ISO Range – Stills
- An ISO Range of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600) provides low-noise capture in low light situations and saturated colors in bright conditions.
- 9-point Autofocus System
- A 9-point all cross-type AF system (including a high-precision dual-cross f/2.8 center point) provides fast and accurate autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder.
- Hybrid CMOS AF
- The Hybrid CMOS AF System is utilized when shooting photos and video in Live View. Combining two different kinds of AF-phase and contrast detection-continuous focus tracking becomes faster and more accurate than ever before in Live View.
- Lens Compatibility
- The Canon Rebel T5i is compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses.
- Continuous Shooting
- The Rebel T5i offers continuous shooting rates up to 5 fps at full resolution.
- Multi Shot Noise Reduction
- Multi Shot Noise Reduction provides outstanding noise reduction while preserving exacting detail at high ISO speeds.
- Scene Intelligent Auto
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode incorporates a number of Canon technologies to deliver the best possible exposure. Joining Picture Style Auto, Automatic Lighting Optimizer, Automatic White Balance, Autofocus, and Automatic Exposure, Scene Intelligent Auto mode analyzes the image, accounting for faces, colors, brightness, moving objects, contrast, even whether the camera is handheld or on a tripod, and then chooses the exposure and enhancements that bring out the best in any scene or situation.
- Advanced Image Features
- Handheld Night Scene mode makes it easy to shoot difficult night scenes without blur. By shooting and combining four consecutive shots at a shutter speed fast enough to avoid camera shake, Handheld Night Scene mode makes dramatic nighttime photography simple. HDR Backlight Control shoots three images of the same scene at differing exposures, and combines them for one expertly balanced image.
- Scene Mode Position
- Newly featured on the Rebel T5i, the SCN setting on the Mode dial activates a choice of scenes on the menu screen for quick access to features like Night Portrait, HDR Backlight Control, Handheld Night Scene and more.
- Compatible with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) cards.
- Lens Aberration Correction
- The Rebel T5i features lens correction tools that compensate for lens characteristics that can affect overall image quality. The Rebel T5i's Peripheral Illumination Correction feature corrects light falloff in the corner of the image according to the characteristics of the lens being used. It even has correction data for a number of popular lenses stored in its memory. With the Rebel T5i's chromatic aberration correction tool, distracting color fringing can be corrected at the time of shooting.
- Seven Filters add expressive touches to your images and can be seen in real time when shooting in Live View. Filters include Grainy Black and White, Soft Focus, Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Art Bold Effect and Water Painting Effect. Each effect can be applied in three different levels (low, standard and strong).
- GPS Compatible
- With the optional GP-E2 GPS Receiver attached to the hot shoe or the digital terminal, the Rebel T5i can record location, including latitude, longitude and altitude, and has the ability to track the trajectory of movement with its logging function. An electronic compass records the camera's orientation during each shot, and world time information is recorded through GPS synching.
- Photobook Set-up
- Photographers can share their images in book form with the Rebel T5i's convenient Photobook Set-up feature. Users can easily choose specific images, images in a folder and even all images, then specify their sequence and layout. The results can be printed in book form with ease.
- Languages Supported
- English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- Playback Display
- Single Image, Index Display (4, 9, 36, 100 images), Jump Display (1/10/100 images, by date, by folder, movies only, stills only, by rating)