Learning Made Easy
One by Wacom CTL472K1A Digital Graphic Tablet
About this item
- Move beyond the limitations of a mouse with a Wacom drawing tablet; Ideal for students & teachers seeking a digital pen for their computer to draw, edit photos, express ideas & interact in online classes in a natural way
- Battery-free, pressure-sensitive pen is comfortable, sturdy, accurate, and feels like a pen on paper
- Compatibility: Mac (OS X 10.10 and above), PC (Windows 7 and above) and Chromebook (devices running the latest Chrome OS); Easy plug-in via USB-A: some devices require a USB-C adapter
- Compact and portable with an active working area of (6.0 x 3.7 inch) and can be configured for both left or right-handed use
- This product is tested and certified as Works With Chromebook, which means it meets Google’s compatibility standards and is compatible with your Chromebook
- One by Wacom comes with 3-month trials of EdTech software for teachers; Register your tablet to receive: Kami App, ExplainEverything, Pear Deck, Limnu & Collaboard
- If you’re using a Chromebook, you can try out creative software with 3-months of Clip Studio Paint Pro, when you register your tablet
- Pressure-sensitive, accurate pen
- Lightweight pen – no batteries
- Active Area: 6 x 4 in
- Familiar feel, like pen on paper
- Easy plug-in via USB
- Compact size, easy to carry with you on the go
- Small Pen Tablet
- 1 meter USB cable
- 3 standard replacement pen nibs
- nib removal tool
- quick start guide
- regulation sheet
Sketch and paint with more precision. Our advanced electro-magnetic pen technology gives you excellent control and accuracy. One by Wacom helps your art projects come out just the way you’ve always wanted, by perfectly matching the movement of your pen.
A responsive, ergonomic, pressure-sensitive pen gives you a natural way to sketch, draw, paint or edit photos. The pen doesn’t need batteries, so it’s lightweight, perfectly balanced and comfortable enough to use as long as you like.
The right size for you
The small One by Wacom tablet only takes up a tiny amount of your desk, but still gives you enough space to create. It also fits easily into your bag.
Learning made easy
From learning to draw and edit photos to collaborating in online classes or completing academic assignments with natural handwriting, One by Wacom brings an easy to use digital pen to your computer. Digital learning and creativity couldn’t be easier.
Sketch and paint with more precision. Wacom’s advanced pressure-sensitive, electro-magnetic (EMR) pen technology gives you excellent control and accuracy. One by Wacom helps your art project come out the way you’ve always wanted, by perfectly matching the movement of your pen. Try out digital art on your Chromebook with a free 3-month trial of Clip Studio Paint Pro, when you register your tablet.
As learning shifts to computers, a digital pen allows you to seamlessly collaborate, share work, and interact with other students and teachers more effectively. The One by Wacom pen and tablet is comfortable, sturdy, accurate, and it feels just like pen on paper. It’s ideal for technical subjects like math and more visual scientific subjects like biology or physiology. Easily draw shapes, annotate assignments, write formulas and equations, and express ideas in ways you can’t with a keyboard and trackpad.